This section is for documents that may be useful to Directors and Administrative Advisers. Presentations from past meetings also may be posted here.
- NEW! Overview of the Western Region Multistate Portfolio, March 2012.
- Impact statements are critical to getting the importance of our work across to stakeholders. The following PowerPoint document provides information on understanding MRF Impact Statements.
- Mike developed an update presentation for his multistate committee meetings covering NIFA, federal budget and impacts. Feel free to use any part or modify as needed for your committee meetings.
CRIS Data & Graphs for the Western Region (from USDA – NIFA)
This information is of use to Directors in understanding the region’s portfolio and managing individual station efforts. The information is also used by the Western Multistate Review Committee (W-MRC) to evaluate progress of Western Regional Projects. The year shown is the year in which the report was prepared and provides CRIS data for three previous fiscal years.
- 2012 (2008-2010 data – no graphs)
- 2011 (2007-2009 data – no graphs)
- 2010 (2006-2008 data)
- 2009 (2005-2007 data)
- 2008 (2004-2006 data)
- 2007 (2003-2005 data)
- 2006 (2002-2004 data)
Western Joint Summer Meeting Planning Guide (click on items to download a Word or Excel file)
This planning guide was developed by Montana State University in preparation for the 2002 Joint Summer Meeting. It may be used by other member institutions as a guide to plan for future meetings.
- Table of Contents
- Agenda planning
- Agricultural tour
- Companion activity
- General information
- Gift bags
- Invitation letter
- Mailing list
- Other invitees
- University labels
- WDA meeting
- Power and Promise – Agbioscience in the North Central United States (2011)
- Measure of California Agriculture, 2009
- Western Bioenergy and Renewable Energy Activities (as of February 2009)
- 2011 Multistate Research Fund Summary [All States-bookmarked PDF] & Summaries By State: